Saturday, January 12, 2013

Queen Emma Chocolate Company


What a find!  Single origin chocolate grown and processed in PNG.  Spotted this for sale in yesterday in the Departure Lounge duty free shop at Jacksons Airport in Port Moresby.
Opened the pack of Stone Ground last night when I got home for MDR & myself to taste. The fragance when I opened the package was gorgeous, heady & aromatic.  The chocolate has a very intense and fresh flavour, quite something.
I think it's the nicest chocolate I've ever tried.
Did some research online and found that it's made by Paradise Foods in PNG, they're definitely onto a winner with this.

2 comments:

blues buffett said...

Goodness!
You certainly leave a little bit of time between blog posts. Hope all is well and that the food experiences are just as pleasant.
Are you also posting on FB? I find most stuff is done there nowadays. I haven't updated my blog for well over a year *blush*

Unknown said...

Where can I buy some in Australia, any idea or suggestions?