Sunday, September 23, 2007

POST HOLIDAY DEPRESSION SYNDROME

Only back in Hong Kong for two days now and still dreaming of rural England. Was going though my photos and found this one above - by far my favorite. It's in the Exmoor forest just a few miles inland from the port town of Lynmouth.

Must have been full of Brown trout but didn't get the chance to "wet a line".

The whole Minehead, West Somerset, Exmoor area was just beautiful. Weather also was perfect and I really enjoyed the trip. I would definitely go back again.

2 comments:

MB said...

That's Watersmeet, they had great coffee & cream teas there too.

mhelvin said...

Wow!, nice pic, I wish I could go to a place like that. It soothes the weary mind, I myself is super depressed nowadays, had been Dual Diagnosis because of depression too. Tranquility and Serenity.